Humeca dermatomes provide high quality skin grafting at a low initial investment.
Blades are the best value in the market, keeping on going costs low.
Available in two sizes, a full size D80 and a smaller size D4, they both feature:
- Cordless, battery operated and lightweight design offers optimum manoeuvrability and mobility.
- Precise thickness of the graft from 0.0 to 1.2 mm (0.000 – 0.048”) in 0.1 mm (0.008”) increments.
- Width-reducing clamps allow cutting of smaller graft widths.
- Powerful 7.4 Volts Li-Ion batteries with a capacity of 1200 mAh with no memory effect provides a long cutting time without the need to recharge.
- The blades of the dermatomes are precision ground in a double facet shape for minimum resistance and uniform graft thickness.
- The blade moves at a maximum speed of over 7000 strokes per minute (unloaded), assuring smooth cutting operation and very thin grafting.
- Easy cleaning and sterilising with auto wash capability and simple steam sterilisation or ethyleneoxide.
Humeca D80 Dermatome
The D80 dermatome is a general use dermatome
It cuts a width of 80 mm which can be reduced to 65, 50 and 35 mm by means of width reducing clamps.
Humeca D42 Dermatome
The small head of the D42 dermatome cuts a graft width of 42 mm, which can be reduced to 36 and 30 mm by means of width reducing clamps. Through the use of lightweight materials, the total weight is limited to an exceptional 985 grams.
This very manoeuvrable instrument is an excellent tool in pediatric and general plastic surgery, especially for primary excision and harvesting grafts from curved surfaces. The cordless design assures optimum mobility.
The D42 is ideal for use with Humeca’s Meek technique, harvesting 42mm grafts required with no skin wastage on trimming.
Blades for D42 and D80 dermatomes
The blades for Humeca D42 and D80 dermatomes are double facet ground to minimise cutting resistance and the occurrence of burrs. They are made out of durable and tempered stainless steel and can be inserted in the dermatome on either side.
These Blades are some of the best value in the market to keep your ongoing costs low.
See more information from Humeca here: